One of the greatest things for me in my business is when one of my clients walks through my door with a big smile on their face, they then declare how dramatic the change has been since they had their last laser hair removal treatment.
This happens for some after their first session, others it takes a few more zaps.
Many of my clients have said to me that this treatment has literally changed their life (I have had the odd tear too….That’s ok!) This can be relevant for different areas of the face and body, but especially the face.
Many of my female clients find themselves shaving their face everyday, which can be soul destroying. What I see after a handful of sessions is that this isn’t the case anymore. The shaving begins to be every other day, then every few days, then every week until eventually after a handful of treatments they take it for granted that they don’t have much hair anymore – it’s AWESOME!
When I work with the Nd:YAG laser I can literally see the hair going up in a puff of smoke under my super magnifying light. I know then that if the hair is in its growth stage and is attached to the root that it’s never coming back again…. EVER!
The list of happy clients who say their lives have changed is endless but these are the main reasons:
- Aesthetically the skins looks better, smoother, brighter
- No more shaving rash – some people suffer greatly from this.
- If the hair is removed is on the face, then most of the time the spots clear up dramatically.
- Ingrown hairs can become a thing of the past. Infact if you have scars from ingrown hairs then IPL can help here too as it actually rejuvenates the skin and fades the scars as it’s treating, so you are kind of getting two treatments in one!
- You get your time back…..! So for example if you spend 20 minutes 3 times a week shaving your legs that’s 4 hours a month or 48 hours – 2 whole days of your life you will get back…… not to mention all the other areas of your body – it could be many more days you are saving.
- If you have to go to a salon for a wax you save the hassle factor when eventually you have cleared all your hair. It’s just an inconvenience you can do without.
- Short term laser can seem expensive but in the long term if you wax it can actually save you money!
- For many of my clients one of the most important differences is people can gain so much confidence. I have clients that have literally come off their anti-depressant medication after treatments as having hair on their face was getting them down so much. What an amazing thing!